Fabricvilla does not sell products to be purchased by children under the age of 18, nor does it intend to provide any services or use of platforms for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data relating to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you can use our website only by involving your parents or guardians.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
only collects information wherever it is essential to us and where it is
relevant to our Contract
and operations so as to be able to provide you with the best experience and
We may collect the following personal data from you:
1. Identity data : Information including, but not limited to, Username, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of User registration on the Platform.
2. Account and Contact Data : In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that you may avail using the Platform, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders (“Account Information”) may be collected, among other things, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Platform.
3. Transaction data : Fabricvilla records and retains details of Users’ activities on Platform, Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not limited to details about payments to and from you, and other details about the products and services that you have purchased from us;
4. Technical Data : Fabricvilla record and retain records of Users’ browsing or buying activities on Platform including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone and location settings, browser type and the version of plug-ins , operating systems and platforms, and other technologies on the device you use to access the Platform.
1. Profile data, such as your username and password, your purchases or orders, interests, preferences, feedback, and poll responses from you;
2. Usage data, such as information on how you use the Platform, products and services, and
3. Marketing and correspondence data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties and your communication preferences. It is mandatory for users of the Platform to provide certain categories of Communication Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). If Users do not provide any or sufficient Communication Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, Fabricvilla may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such Users with Fabricvilla’s products or services. Fabricvilla confirms to only collect and use personal information for the purposes mentioned below:
In the event that you accept that you have no objection to being provided with this information to send you information based on your interests and usage which we think you may find useful or which you may have requested from us, regarding our products and services.
For as long as either required to us by law or as relevant for the purpose stated above:
Browsing the Fabricvilla App or Website will not require you to provide any personal details. You may remain anonymous and we will not be able to identify you unless you register and create an account with Fabricvilla using the process mentioned on the App.
Fabricvilla will not sell, share or trade your personal information collected online with third parties, except in the case of relevant information being passed onto our third – party logistics partners or third-party payment partners as necessary, to process your order, payments and delivery. This would include, but may not be limited to, name, bank account /credit card/debit card, shipping address, and other order related information.
Personal information collected online will be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
We may also send you marketing and/or promotional materials which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree and accept that all information provided by you will be true and accurate and will be kept up to date and that you will inform us of any changes in the same, which you can do by accessing your FABRICVILLA Account. Information related to your orders is stored with us, but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this and another account related/ marketing/ promotional information by logging into your account on the App.
In the case you wish to add or delete or update your Personal Information please write to us on Contact us and we will update your request.
User Undertaking : User further agrees that Fabricvilla may disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to third-party service providers that are providing Users with services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are only permitted to use Users Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified herein above.
User accepts and agrees that FABRICVILLA cannot be held liable for misuse of passwords, unless such misuse is a result of our actions. User(s) agree that Fabricvilla may disclose and transfer User(s) Personal Data to Fabricvilla’s affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
Fabricvilla’s Undertaking: Fabricvilla will endeavor to ensure that all information collected from you is safely and securely stored. We will protect your personal information by:
Exceptions: Fabricvilla is committed in its endeavor to comply with Applicable laws governing the protection of personal data. However, in exceptional circumstances, if Fabricvilla is required by law to disclose personal information, specifically, if the disclosure is deemed essential to prevent a threat to life or health, or for other law enforcement purposes, it will do so.
Miscellaneous: When User visit Fabric villa, the company’s servers will automatically record the information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This information is collected to help us customize and/or improve our website/app and the services and experience we provide and will not be used in association or conjunction with any other personal information.
Fabricvilla may establish relationships with other parties
and websites to
offer User the benefit of products and services which Fabricvilla does not offer.
Fabricvilla may offer
to these third-party sites. The privacy
policies of those other parties may differ from Fabricvilla,
and have Fabricvilla no control over the information that User may submit to those third parties.
third-party sites before responding
to any offers, products or services advertised by those parties. Fabricvilla
choose to use Google Analytics features
of Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Re-marketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting,
Campaign Manager integration, and
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
However, you can use the Google Ads Settings (https:// www.google.com/settings/ads), to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Fabricvilla and third party vendors, which may include google, use first party cookies (such as the google analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the double click cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to Fabricvilla, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Fabricvilla.
Fabricvilla employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Platform, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information Fabricvilla hold. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while Fabricvilla try to protect the information Fabricvilla hold, Fabricvilla cannot guarantee the security of any information User transmit to Fabricvilla and Users do so at their own risk.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you accept that
Fabricvilla reserves the right to
Email : Info@FabricVilla.in