“Return” is defined as the action of giving/sending an item/units comprising an order/shipment back to Fabricvilla; purchased by the buyer on the Fabricvilla Application/Website. The following situations may result in a return being requested:
- Quality specifications of more than 5% of the units comprising an order/shipment, do not match the quality specifications of the (prototype) sample previously sent to the buyer, or seen by the buyer.
- Functional defects in more than 10% of the units comprising an order/shipment.
- Products do not match the product related specifications/details mentioned in the PO/OrderSheet relayed by Fabricvilla to the supplier (after the same has been reviewed by the buyer/buying party).
- Quality specifications here are defined by details mentioned in the PO/Order Sheet relayed by Fabricvilla to the supplier (after the same has been reviewed by the buyer/buying party).
Conditions for Return:
Orders/shipments are eligible for return from Buyer if:
· Any of the previously mentioned situations arise at the time of inspection by Fabric Villa (or any Fabricvilla appointed Third-Party) at Port of Origin/Seller’s Office/Warehouse/Factory.
· Any of the previously mentioned situations arise at the time of inspection by Buyer, within a period of 15 days from dispatch at the (Buyer’s) destination port (after customs clearance).
A. Fabricvilla appointed (internationally-accredited) Third-Party Quality Inspection Agency has reviewed, verified and confirmed that units/products comprising an order/shipment are subject to any of the previously mentioned situations (“The following situations may result in a return being requested: a-c”)
B. Defective units/products comprising an order/shipment must be in their unused, original condition, with original tags still on, and in the original packaging.
C. Sellers & Buyers are obliged to allow Fabricvilla or a Party appointed by Fabricvilla to inspect the quality of all (or a part therein) of the units comprising an order, prior to dispatch from Seller’s Factory/Warehouse/Office/Port of Origin; or at the Buyer’s Destination Port/Warehouse (only if the The buyer has initiated a complaint/the return process).
D. Details of the appointed (internationally-accredited) Third-Party Quality Inspection Agency will be Divulged prior to an inspection taking place.
The Return Process:
- To initiate the Return process, the Buyer needs to send an email to the customer support team at email@example.com (or to the Account Executive who s/he has been communicating with from the Fabricvilla team), along with details of defective/scrutinized units comprising an order/shipment.